26.2.11

Saludos amigos, adios amigos

Shortly after ending my small hiatus with a "hello!", I'll be bidding farewell to all ten followers of this blog. Indeed, A in the Cities is being put to sleep. But not without a new beginning! Since December, my dad and I have zoned into the world of arts & crafts with a new project called laloons.

You can find out more about our adventures here:
http://laloons.blogspot.com

Allow me introduce you to a few members of the laloon gang...

Moon Trance (groovy habitants of a moon-like surface)

Rad Rita (she's a cool cat, it's plain to see)

Louie Bluey (he never leaves the house without his unconventional cowboy boots)

Mr Pawtato (floating on hearts)



If I don't see you over at my new online adobe, all best wishes and happy blogging!

Eleni x

1 comment:

  1. It's a pity that you'll be putting A in the Cities to sleep! =( I really enjoyed it!

    I don't think I'll be able to appreciate the laloons style, but it looks like a lot of fun - good luck and have fun with it!

    -AG

    ReplyDelete